What to Expect From MedNet…
MedNet’s proposition: Healthcare providers leave the billing legwork to the experts, and watch their collection ratio increase as a result. Besides benefiting financially, you the provider gets to focus on what matters most–patient care. Heres what to expect when signing on with a MedNet as your physician billing service.
Standard billing services include:
- Insurance claim submission. Typically, the provider will use electronic billing software to transmit patient demographic, insurance, and encounter data to the insurance carrier.
- Insurance follow-up. This is where most medical practices realize the value of a third-party billing service. MedNet has 20+ years of experience and is tenacious in following up on the claim with the carrier, which has an enormous effect on reimbursements.
- Reporting and analysis. MedNet prepares a monthly report and can make recommendations on how to increase profitability. These reports offer a deeper and more customized look at key metrics, helping medical practices identify strategies for growth and cost savings as well as greater billing returns.
- Patient invoicing and support. MedNet takes care of the logistics of sending bills and fielding patient inquiries.
Extended Billing Services can include:
- Medical coding. MedNet can take over this initial step, coding the diagnosis in preparation for entry into the medical billing software program, although most clients code their own services via superbill.
- Credentialing. A real asset to new medical practices, credentialing services take care of the paperwork needed to initiate a relationship with an insurance carrier.
- Mednet offers small private practices and clinics a cost-effective way to handle the increasingly complicated administrative tasks associated with insurance and patient collections. No healthcare provider is sorry to see these onerous tasks go. Especially given that in this case, the reward for passing the buck is a boost in revenue!